This article will tell you how to fix efi usb device has been blocked by the current security policy.
Use the following steps to change the Secure Boot setting:
- Completely shut down the computer.
- Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press F2 or Fn+F2 to enter the BIOS.
- Use the right arrow key to select Security.
- Press the down arrow key to select Secure Boot and press Enter.
- With the arrow key, highlight Disabled and press Enter.
- Press the F10 key and select Yes to save the changes and exit the BIOS